Who we are
Dr Paul Nola was born and raised in West Auckland and trained at Auckland Medical School. Dr Paul Nola has been in General Practice since 1995 and Appearance and Cosmetic Medicine in Ponsonby since 2002. He is a Fellow of the New Zealand College of Appearance Medicine and a Fellow of the Royal New Zealand College of General Practice. Dr Nola is Laser certified by the Australasian College of Cosmetic Physicians and an Associate Member of the Australasian College of Phlebology.
Why use Ponsonby Cosmetic Medical Clinic?
- Discrete treatments at our first floor office in Ponsonby
- All treatments by experienced, caring, friendly and fully qualified Registered Nurses or Dr Paul Nola – the level of qualification recommended by the Consumer’s Institute
- First class treatment, sensible prices. We take the time to do the job right
- FREE consultation in regards to Injectable treatments only
- Convenient appointment times, daytime, weekend and late nights
- Proven Coolglide laser for men and women of all skin types, no worries about sun exposure
- We have treated over 2000 people just like you
Rest assured you’re in safe hands with us.
At Ponsonby Cosmetic Medical Clinic all our staff are medical professionals: