Model Terms and Conditions
By signing to be a Ponsonby Cosmetic Medical Clinic (PCMC) Training Model, you agree to the following conditions:
You will be treated by a trainee who an experienced medical aesthetics practitioner supervises.
PCMC selects patients based on indications and may refuse treatments if the indications are not suitable for training purposes.
I am aware that I am acting as a model for the medical aesthetics procedure and that the individuals administering the procedure are being trained and supervised by the PCMC.
I understand that the practice of medicine and surgery is not an exact science and therefore, no guarantee can be given as to the results of the treatment referred to in this document.
I accept and understand that the goal of this treatment is an improvement, not perfection and that there is no guarantee that the anticipated results will be achieved.
I know the appointment times could be delayed due to the training environment.
Exclusion of Liability and Disclaimer
While every effort has been made to ensure that all treatments provided by PCMC are of the highest standard, your decision to undergo treatment is your choice, and you have not been enticed or forced to participate in the model program.
Accordingly, PCMC will not be held liable to any person concerning any loss or damages caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by having treatments provided by PCMC and its Trainers.
Before and after photographs will be taken for our records, which may be used for training purposes. We cannot provide copies of these, and if you require before and after photographs, you must take your pictures for your records and date stamp the image.
There can be potential side effects and complications with any injectable treatment, and you must be aware of these possible complications. We try our best to prevent complications, but we will review the situation in the next training session if there is a complication. We cannot provide private consultation for models with complications unless the issue is an infection, which rarely occurs.
Cosmetic treatment model applicants must review all the information provided regarding each procedure and potential problems that can occur.
By registering as a model for a cosmetic treatment, you agree to these terms, and the conditions set out in the model contract.
By attending as a model, you declare that you have no known allergies, medical conditions, or contraindication to the treatments you have requested.
- Each day, the model numbers will depend on availability, clinical indications presented, and cancellations on the day.
- No refunds are given due to lack of model availability; however, alternative practical sessions will be arranged on a case-by-case basis.
- Treatment of specific areas cannot be guaranteed as this is based on clinical indications presented on the day of your appointment
- Please be aware that if you have a history of anaphylaxis shock or have previously experienced complications with any of the treatments provided on the model program, you will not be suitable for training courses.
- Model aftercare is the trainer’s responsibility on the day, and they will assist with the management of the complication as part of the learning process.